Pet Sitting to the Max!
Pet Sitting to the Max is the level of customer service Shannon’s Pet Sitting strives to provide so pet owners have the ultimate pet care experience.
When we state “The Ultimate in Compassionate & Professional Pet Care” we mean it!
Pet Sitting to the Max is making sure we go above and beyond what pet owners expect. We want to exceed the pet owner expectations. This level of customer service is what sets us aside from other pet care companies. We truly believe you should get what you pay for when it comes to pet care. Don’t your pets deserve the very best!?
Pet Sitting to the Max is achieved the following ways when Shannon’s Pet Sitting cares for your pets.
- Pet Sitting Guarantee – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Your complete – 100% – satisfaction when using our service is everything to us!
- We are a legitimate business – not a hobby. We are Licensed & registered with the State of Ilinois, Kane County & the Village of Carpentersville.
- We are bonded & insured with specialized Pet Sitter Insurance that includes Care, Custody & Control coverage.
- We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours. Often times we are able to get back to you within a matter of hours. We may not be able to answer your call at the time because we are caring for other people’s pets at that moment.
- We take care of all sorts of pets! Dogs, cats, lizards, birds, hamsters, ferrets, guinea pigs…..
- We offer a Complimentary Consultation to meet with you and your pets. The consultation is FREE regardless if you hire our service or not.
- We schedule consultation appointment that meet the needs of your demanding schedule. Evening & weekend appointments are available.
- We bring EVERY pet sitter with to the consultation so you meet every person who could be involved in your pets care. Not just meeting the owner of the company or separate appointments to meet sitters later. This enables you to see first hand how your pets and the pet sitters interact together.
- ALL Pet Sitters are certified in Pet CPR & First Aid and go through re-certification every 2 years. We also have Veterinary Assistants on our team with an extensive medically trained background.
- ALL Pet Sitters are Bonded, Insured & have undergone a criminal background check.
- We keep the paperwork process as paperless and green as possible! Our contract is an electronic form you complete on the online & sign with your mouse. We also do electronic emailed invoicing and online payment is available for credit & debit cards.
- We send out a welcome email and some friendly last minute reminders before you leave for your trip.
- We will send you picture or regular text messages daily with updates of how your pets are doing while you are away. If you are traveling internationally we are easily able to send emails with pictures in place of text messages to save on data plans.
- Clean! Clean! Clean! We will make sure your pets are cared for in a clean and healthy manner. All food or water dishes are cleaned with hot soapy water at each visit if necessary. Our motto is “If you wouldn’t eat or drink out of it yourself don’t expect the pets to.”
- We don’t nickel & time clients for services. Our visits average 30 minutes in length & include ALL of the following: Lots of love, pets & cuddles, Feeding & Replenishing water, Cleaning water & food dishes if necessary, Exercise & Play time, Administering most medications (pills, liquids, insulin injections, trans-dermal, & topical), Scooping or cleaning litter boxes & cages, Watering plants, Taking out garbage/recycling, Opening/closing blinds,Bringing in mail/newspapers/packages.
- A text message with or without pictures daily with updates of how your pets are doing
- Cleaning up any messes you pets may make to the best of our ability
- Should your pet become sick while under our care we will contact you immediately and take them to the veterinarian with your permission.
- ICE (In Case of Emergency)cards are available to all Shannon’s Pet Sitting clients as an added perk!! All clients receive ICE Cards (In Case of Emergency) to carry with them. These cards notify emergency personnel that in addition to family to also contact me as your pet sitter to go care for pets should you become incapacitated in anyway.
- Pet owners who have previously used our service automatically qualify our EMERGENCY SERVICES PROGRAM. If there is a family emergency such as a death in the family, medical emergency or surgery we step in to care for our pets immediately. All you have to do is call, text or email Shannon to let her know what the matter of your emergency is. We will step in no matter what & fit your pets into our schedule. We will care for them until you are able to return. No contracts, no paperwork – you just settle up with us when you return. As Shannon tells the clients “JUST GO! WE GOT THIS!” Its peace of mind & one less thing to have to worry about in an emergency situation.
- Is your pet suddenly diagnosed with an illness that require medical treatment such as subcutaneous fluids, or injections? We are happy to step in & assist in helping the pet owner learn different techniques to be able to administer the medication themselves or to administer the medications for pet owners. This avoids the stress & hassle of having to take your pet into the vet.
- Our overnight services include a FREE dinner visit. A 15-20 minute dinner/potty break any time between 4-6pm. Then our sitter returns to spend the night between 8-8:30pm.
- As a new client when you come home you get a goodie bag of surprises we call our “Thank You Packet” Just our way of thanking you again for choosing Shannon’s Pet Sitting
- Have a crazy, unruly or pet with a personality issue? Bring it on! Shannon’s Pet Sitting is not easily deterred from working with “Special Needs Pets”. We understand sometimes these pet need a different level of care, patience & understanding. We will evaluate their needs & do our best to work with your pets in order to earn their trust.
- We are the TOP RATED pet care service on Angie’s List in our service area. And the ONLY one to win the Super Service Award 3 times!
- We’ve been award the Better Business Bureau “Complaint Free Award” 3 times
- We’re a TOP PICK in the Daily Herald’s 2015 Readers Choice Awards in the “Pet Boarding” Category. Unfortunately they do not have a category for “Pet Sitting Services”
- Shannon has been pet sitting since 1997 & Shannon’s Pet Sitting has been an established professional licensed business since 2010.
Now look at this list we just provided & see if any other pet care services are able to provide all of the above & have the same credentials as Shannon’s Pet Sitting. When you are looking for a pet sitter to care for your fur babies doesn’t it just make sense to choose the best and most qualified pet care for them? All of us at Shannon’s Pet Sitting are pet owners ourselves. We truly understand what “Pet Sitting to the Max” is and involves. We care for your pets & provide the same level of service we would expect as pet owners ourselves. That is what Pet Sitting to the Max is all about – providing the Ultimate in Compassionate & Professional Pet Care to pets & their owners!
Shannon’s Pet Sitting offers Pet Sitting to the Max for the following towns:
Algonquin, Carpentersville, Dundee (East/West), Elgin, Elk Grove Village, Gilberts, Hoffman Estates, Itasca,Palatine, Rolling Meadows, Schaumburg, Sleepy Hollow, South Barrington, & Streamwood, Illinois