Pet Sitting Loyalty Program
Shannon’s Pet-Sitting strives to earn your trust every time I come to you to take care of your pet. You have rewarded me with your loyalty and now I want to reward you through my Loyalty Program.
The Loyalty Program will give you the opportunity to earn free sitting just for doing what you are already doing – trusting Shannon’s Pet-Sitting with your pet. My loyalty program is completely free, and your enrollment is as simple as requesting a card!
How to Earn Rewards:
You start earning your rewards as soon as you request as Loyalty Card & Schedule dates for me to care for your pet!
Here’s how it works:
- To ENROLL and to earn rewards:
Just request a card be mailed or left for you at your next scheduled visit.
- Leave your Loyalty Card out for me when I take care of your pet so I may mark it for you.
- Earn ONE FREE pet sitting after every 5th paid pet sitting in your home, redeemable during a later stay.
- The FREE sit may NOT be redeemed toward the sitting stay during which it was earned.
- To Redeem your FREE Visit:
1) Advise at the time of scheduling you have a completed/Filled “Loyalty Card” so it may be reflected on your invoice.
2) Leave the card out at the 1st service visit. The card in necessary for us to attach to our copy of the service invoice for book keeping purposes.
- If a completed/filled card is NOT provided at the time of service you will be billed for the visit.
- Pet sitting sessions are accumulated per customer. The sitting rewards (free sitting sessions) are non-transferable, but may be used for any of the customer’s pets.
- Paid sitting sessions are earned for stop visits or overnight pet sitting sessions.
- Rewards are earned by accumulating paid sitting. Service types can not be combined.
- Rewards will expire 1 year from the date they were earned.
- There is no limit on the number of awards a pet or customer may earn in a 12-month period.
- Redeemed rewards are not counted as “Paid” sitting and cannot be counted toward earning additional rewards.
- Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.